Soul Praxis can be a good fit for you if:
- You are struggling to let go of the past because of events you have experienced.
- You are a striving individual having trouble moving beyond stress, anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, procrastination, guilt, and life setbacks.
- You feel stuck in achievements, have stage fright, creative blocks, or you face work stress.
- You are struggling with relationships, communication, or change.
I am an Eye Movement, Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) certified therapist who is proficient in English and Spanish.
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy is an interactive psychotherapy technique used to relieve psychological stress. Although EMDR is widely known to be a scientifically proven treatment for trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), I have experienced great success working with EMDR in the following areas:
- Removing blocks and prepare for presentations, interviews, auditions, public speaking.
- Reducing stage fright. It can assist you to boost the confidence in your abilities during performances, manage anticipatory anxiety, increase stress management skills and regulate your emotions.
- Improving performance consistently through habit building and effective action.
- Adapting to difficult organizational changes.
- Identifying developing and incorporating behavioral changes that will propel your performance so y. you can thrive, and fulfill your purpose.
Healing does not reside in the stories that we elaborate and reinforce in time, as they perpetuate a distorted and negative relationship with the world and the self. The healing resides in the body and talk therapy is not enough, which is why I integrate EMDR therapy with Natural Processing interventions (for Somatic EMDR), and other modalities such as mindfulness, somatic work, Solution Focused Therapy, Emotional Freedom Technique, strengths based interventions, positive psychology, Life Style Interventions, and performance-enhancing approaches. These modalities are adapted to your own unique personality. I connect with you on a deeper level, with special attention given to performing elements such as ability, focus, and motivation. I can help you gain clarity on your purpose, recognize, utilize and trust your strengths in order to thrive and succeed.
*My schedule tends to be full. Please keep in mind that my waitlist is about 2 months. If you think that you would like to work with me, feel free to send me a text or a voice mail at (716) 219-0968, or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll see what we can work out.